10. Your once-perfectly pedicured feet now resemble the scrappy paws of some unidentified feral beast, complete with calluses, budding bunions and missing talons.
9. Your friends and family are nearly outnumbered by fellow flamencophiles on your Facebook friends list.
8. Eighty-percent of the items in your Google search history are things like “flamenco dresses” and “solea por buleria video.”
7. You’ve been caught unconsciously playing palmas while listening to your iPod.
6. You’ve been caught wailing or tirititran-ing while driving with the windows down.
5. “Master bulerias” is ahead of “find a husband” on your list of goals.
4. Your insomnia is exacerbated by the obsessive need to mentally rehearse your choreography over and over and over …
3. You can’t step onto a wood floor without doing a rolling golpe.
2. You pay your dance teacher before you pay your phone bill — and sometimes the rent.
1. You’re up at all hours of the night blogging about flamenco.